Replacing SQR components

Whenever an SQR (grommet) component is found to be leaking at the grommet it is advised to replace it with a traditional compression component with threads, nut (and comp ring for jets), and silicone. This will also require a different gasket called an 'SQR Repair Gasket' in order to fill the larger hole size.